ACE COMBAT INFINITY patch 3 is available now!
August 21, 2014
A new patch is now available for ACE COMBAT INFINITY
After a successful launch, ACE COMBAT INFINITY goes higher in the sky thanks to a massive patch offering tons of new content to enhance the players’ experience:
- 5 New Standard Aircrafts including F-14D, F-15J, Su-33, Su-37 and ASF-X Shinden II
- Aircraft Level Cap Increase from Level 10 to Level 15 for the following Aircrafts:
- F-4E Phantom II
- F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- AV-8B Harrier II plus
- Mirage 2000-5
- Su-25TM Frogfoot
- F-14A Tomcat
- Su-24MP Fencer
- MiG-29A Fulcrum
- Gripen C
- F-16F Fighting Falcon
- Su-24M Fencer-D
- 9 New Aircrafts parts
- Campaign Mission 7 will be available
- New Special Raid Missions:
- Stonehenge Destruction Mission: 3 type of missions where the player faces the White, Gold and Red versions of Stonehenge.
- Large-Scale Destruction: 3 types of missions, available during a limited time, where the player faces enemies on the ground, on the air and on the sea.
- Ranking System enhancement: Players will be available to see their rivals/allies ranking from now on!
On top of that, other improvements are to be implemented for all ACE COMBAT INFINITY fans!
ACE COMBAT INFINITY for PlayStation®3 and its latest patch are available now in Europe and Australasia via the PlayStation®Network. Maintain radio contact with BANDAI NAMCO Games’ ACE COMBAT official website www.AceCombat-Infinity.com and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AceCombat to receive vital ACE COMBAT INFINITY mission updates.